Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You neglect one very important thing in your post: the many things done by the company for which the company/BoD takes constant hits to this day, which occurred during his tenure as Shareholder Representative.

Granted, the decisions of ongoing ridicule were not Brian's to make. But as the shareholder's voice, whether independently, representing a small group, or whatever, considering his own vocal ridicule of those decisions after he was dismissed, it is abundantly clear either one of two things happenned:

He endorsed those management decisions at the time (which even I find unlikely)

OR

He was a complete, miserable failure in performing this role. His voice (our voice) was not heard or his arguments opposing those decisions were not adequately compelling.

Even giving him the benefit of the doubt by assuming that PTSC management/BoD ignored his input, IMO a person of integrity would have resigned the post in short order upon recognizing his input was flat ignored or not solicited. But, instead, he elected to "bask in the glory of the title" for three long years. There is no way around this fact. He just sat there, silent to the investor community and ineffective.

Had he resigned, perhaps a replacement could have been effective. If nothing else, it would have provided a signal to the investors he was supposed to represent, and to the company which at minimum would have received somewhat of a "black eye" as a result of the action. I KNOW that if he had up and suddenly resigned, it would have raised my eyebrows, especially if he had then been as vocal in his criticism as he has been since he was dismissed.

Inspite of this fact, some choose to continually congratulate him regardless of the above or his actions/posts since.

I find it mind-boggling. And he expects us to believe he resides in Australia.....Integrity.

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply