Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Two things....

posted on Apr 04, 2010 12:56PM

To those that suggest that a "sudden absense" of some posters at this particular time may indicate their involvement in this Agoracom debackle is a bit ridiculous. Check your calendar. It's Easter weekend, and for most "spring break"/schools out for the next week. While I seriously doubt there are many college students residing here, there are definitely a lot of Grandparents who may get pre-occupied by visits from the little people in their lives. This is not an indicator of anything.

All should note that while posting direct questions specific to the management of THIS board were deemed by a Hub Leader to be "disruptive and off topic" and actions taken, apparently that same Hub Leader believes that the posts by him and others relating to this Agoracom debackle, where there is no evidence of any ties to this specific board, are somehow productive and on the topic of PTSC or the discussion of PTSC. Amazing....

JMHOs,

SGE

PS: My opinion re: the Agora debackle is that it probably does not involve PTSC, at least in the last couple/few of years. PTSC has not been "pumped" like those mining companies Agora frequently touts, and it doesn't appear to have been shorted to any significant degree. The attempts at manipulation I've perceived have been more towards bashing to lower the PPS for a lower entry price on a relatively small scale (i.e., not tens of millions, or millions, involved - but more like thousands/tens of thousands). This does not sound like the game of the Agora debackle accusations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply