Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"If you wish to burrow your head in the sand and make believe that there is absolutely nothing going on, that is your business. I believe this is a serious accusation."

You are mixing two different issues:

The one are the alleged organizations of bashers and pumpers, who are both working to get the sp down or up - I don't think this has happened in the last year (with PTSC).

The other issue is the contract between PTSC and Agoracom in 2007.
If you read some of my posts in this time (and thereafter) I repeatedly pointed to the role of Agoracom: In my business experience it is part of a contract like Agora and Patriot had it to influence (and somehow control) the public messaging boards. No one wanted to hear this on the board though its common business in the marketing/communications industry.
IMO it was part of the PTSC/Agora relationship to make sure there was a "positive sentiment" in the online messaging boards (not only Agoracom I'd guess).
The big question is:
Where does "normal" communications influence end and where does manipulation start?

Don't misunderstand me: I don't agree with this business behaviour but it's common for EVERY company in the world to try to influence the public.

But what does this mean to PTSC?
The main problem with PTSC was Swartz unloading his shares between 2006 and 2008. In 2006 it was the company with its dividends and communications (interview with Pohl etc.) as the "pump cards" - in 2007 it was another dividend AND Agora acting behind the curtains of agoracom.com and other messaging boards which created a market for Swartz. In March/April 2008 it were some weird actions by Goerner which caused the shareprice to increase linked with a sudden rise in the amount of traded shares.
In a nut shell I'm surprised why everyone gets excited about the allegations against Agoracom - it is nothing new to me. Anyhow its has nothing to do with those basher/pumper accusations which seem to be the main topic in the last weeks and months.

So my post was only referring to the first issue (alleged basher/poster) because the other issue is either a NON-issue or a HUGE-issue because it involves every company traded on an exchange.

GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply