Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"he/she will proxy their IP to originate from a less US friendly country, say Russia"

Is actually even simpler than that...one can use one of several pre-paid VPN servers which collect no customer data. (For example, Ipredator based in Sweden...$6 per month). Even if the FBI and Jack Bauer showed up at the door with big guns, there is simply no way to connect the IP address to the original user, as this data is never collected or logged. Swedish law is actually very tight on this issue - the pre-paid service prevents the need to store user information

Obviously, this exists so that users can download torrent streams to their hearts content, but if, for (a purely hypothetical) example, the Beanfumer, Greeneyes and Ease were one and the same, then the trail would stop dead with 3 different Swedish IP's. Now, if I were trying to spread nefarious gossip or oil-slick like calm over difficult issues through the use of multiple aliases, I reckon that this is the way that I would go...

New Message
Please login to post a reply