Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"In the event that the MA is voided, for whatever reason, what price is TPL going to exact for the reverse-engineered material?

It can never be a straight answer in law until determined by the courts" -

Hmmm- true indeed, not unlike like the USPTO recertification, and the immediate ramifications thereof...no matter what happens, nothing has actually happened until we have a significant judgement or settlement in our favor.

And it certainly wouldn't do to go upsetting the lawyers at this critical point, especially if they might be less 'effective' at fighting potential licencees, and start fighting with us instead..(it appears we're 1 for 2 so far :). Ever heard of an inexpensive legal fight...nah, me neither.

One can reverse-engineer microprocessors, the fabric of time and the laws of physics if one likes, but there is only $16 million left in the kitty, significantly less once the legal fees are spent. It seems, in my opinion, that the only thing worth fighting for is the MMP in it's entirety.

"what price is TPL going to exact..?"

Sounds like a carrot-and-stick approach to me, but sort of without the carrot...

We are certainly not standing still (returned smiley)

New Message
Please login to post a reply