Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: ALL Disagree

in response to by
posted on Apr 12, 2010 04:17PM

Sorry Tucci I have some real problems with what your profess...I support your right to express them and maybe you're in the right and I'm in the wrong but based on your posting...my opposite take is...

"NOBODY is going to walk away from whats potentially on the table'

TPL sure doesnt want to walk away.... the problem is, they're using our money to stay put "at the table"...and not repaying it too...with no security required to get the cash... ...heck I wouldnt want to walk away from that FREE CASH either.

"Be of good cheer my brothers and sisters. As long as we have a validated patent from the uspto this is going to work."

A validated patent is of great importance to us..agreed...the problem we all are having is right in front of our faces...just read the Q's....we could have 15 validated patents ...if those in charge take what revenue comes from our patents and spends foolishly...like our recent acquisitions and paying off RG and giving the Crossflo sellers an indemnity for misinformation...or loaning millions to TPL with no chance of recovery of those funds...well then...it doesnt matter what kind of patent we have because or revenu eis being wiped out...our gains(PPS) will come from revenue with good earnings and not revenue flushed down the toilet with negative Q's over and over again....our PPS is and always will be based on the earnings reported and projected and if either of those is below what SHOULD OCCUR...then our PPS will flounder.

'Someone who's buying 100k lots at .12 cents thinks so too and I suspect that whoever is doing that knows a little more of whats going on in the inside than we do"

I hope you're not professing there is inside information trading going on...that would definitely be the death knell to this stock. If there was even a hint to substantiate that I'd report it to the SEC myself and let the chips fall where they may. There is no rampant buying by people thinking this 1.5 cent drop is a bottom to the PPS....and for those same buyers to cash in on some quick runup that they and and only they know of that is coming...

This is no more than some penny traders hoping to buy now and sell for a penny or two more as soon as they can...or maybe even a those who bought in when it was single digits and now taking their profit and running,

Sorry, but IMO there is no rosy picture to paint here and nothing even remotely positive in this Q that anyone of us can squeeeze out to make it look remotely so..

Hold on folks...I see those single digits coming back very soon if this latest reexam is drawn out the 9+ months I expect and as the Q has shown very little revenue from the licenses and certainly no profits.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply