Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: @Ronran/Brian: You both know what the main problem is since 2007/2008

@Ronran/Brian: You both know what the main problem is since 2007/2008

posted on Apr 13, 2010 11:15AM

Compare the amount of licensing income in the years 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - then give me a reasonable explanation what the BoD had to with the decrease of the MMP income.

You both (one practising, the other not practising law) know what fundamental influence the missing decision for the MMP by the USPTO as the most important legal entity in the patent process has on the licensing business of EVERY company in the world.

Thus my question to you both is:
What are you trying to accomplish with your current activity if you know that there's nothing the BoD can do to accelerate the legal processes and in the consequence increase PTSC's revenues and the shareholder value?

Please don't come up with 95% loss since march 2006 (we all know what the reason for this was) or with the wrong decision to buy Crossflo/PDSG (it was done by RG).

To your information: I'm about 90% loss with some hundred thousands of dollars and I'm 1,000% interested in a prospering PTSC but anyone with just a little business experience knows what the main and only problem with PTSC is (and the same with TPL).

TIA

New Message
Please login to post a reply