Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dennis,

All that had nothing to do with it....it was the bashers, MMs, those that don't know what they own, the gang of manipulation artists, yahoo users, the democrats, the republicans, congress and the senate.......and I'm not sure but I think the actor that played the German Captain Kangaroo was a big part of it also.

Yes, the group of housewives, house painters, and house bounds here were ripe for the fleecing, after all they did their own DD and found it on the internet themselves. After all anyone with a computer is just as savy as any Wall St. Shark....just ask them!

But, and this is a big but, the company itself is blameless. They were selling a story and 10s of thousands bought it hook line and sinker. sight unseen.

Too much money was made by too many people to be crying over a little spilled milk.

If it doesn't work out, sorry, they tried. Better luck next time you hear of an OTC, internet darling of a stock that is has the patent on water.

Good Luck

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply