Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Apr 14, 2010 10:32AM

I think the word you are looking for is 'captulation'...

The BOD apologists cannot, in any good faith, defend the actions of the board in the last quarter. The only ones left are like the members of the band still playing as the ship goes down. Seemingly noble and stoic but ultimately destined to get wet.

The BoD antagonists (myself included here) see no way in which the board can be removed before they have lost/spent/squandered the remaining money away. Public embarrasment on boards such as this is is as nothing compared to the embarassment generated by the most recent SEC filings. These people should hang their heads in shame, and then go away and never darken our doors again.

The Joe-six-pack shareholder recognizes that this particular jig is up, and is heading for the exits - even those that bought at 0.13 are looking at a 25% haircut at as I write.Even with a 336 recertification, no-one knows who will prosecute the infringement cases, or whether we will spend even more time and money fighting TPL, CM and Uncle Tom Cobbley than the guys that supposedly owe us money. Our ability to maintain current revenues is severly compromised, forget about growing revenues.

I confidently predict that the next BOD masterstroke will be to raise money to pay the legal bills by issuing more equity, diluting us all even further...in a word, masterflation.

There is every reason to sell this stock now, and no obvious reason to buy it - except my contrarian bargain-hunter spidey-sense is beginning to twitch...

do I feel lucky punk ? Well, do I...?

Apr 14, 2010 11:21AM
Apr 14, 2010 11:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply