Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

<Where will the money come from even if the MMP clears USTOPO? Who will do the licensing? PTSC and TPL aren't just going to kiss and make up after all this are they? How long will our funds last if licensing comes to a halt for the next year. I imagine we will outllast Leckrones cash.??>

Exactly. Funding of PDS. If TPL can not raise cpaipal, and defaults on funding PDS.... Did we not already go through the numbers? Perhaps a repeat of the numbers would be timely? I'm thinking that the situation between TPL and PTSC reached a point where it is every man(company) for himself(its self). How that point was reached is probably irrevalent at this point. Probably no turning back now.

I still think much hinges on the outcome of the Moore v TPL situation. Moore seemed hopeful. Much had happened. I interpeted those ramblings as arblitration not going TPL's way. Perhaps that arbitration outcome is what gave PTSC some spunk, and obviously turned the independent on the PDS MC?

Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply