Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thanks much for your thinking of me. While I feel confident that I would have made different decisions than the ones this BOD and prior management have made and about which I've voiced my concerns, and that I could provide better leadership than what we have, PTSC needs BOD members who are aligned with their industry and their business plan (though I'm not so sure we have one anymore, lol).

For example, if PDSG is targeting the markets we've been told, than a guy like Greg Baroni would be an ideal BOD member. Well connnected in those target markets, and knowledgeable about the contracting processes involved. If we expect to continue to license the MMP, then I suggest someone who is expert in that process, and who has an excellent grasp of IP law and perhaps experience in and/or with the legal departments of some of these targeted infringers. Considering I expect that with the current conflicts with TPL and the slow USPTO process, that PTSC may need to raise capital at some point if licensing issues aren't quickly resolved, someone who is connected and savy in arranging and securing that capital in ways that is friendly to PTSC shareholders as well as attractive to the financier(s) is appropriate, IMO. A successful corporate communications professional might be another type of person to consider, one who understands the value of a good, proactive and transparent communication strategy, and how that can positively raise the profile of a company and attract new shareholders, even when a company is facing challenges.

I'd like to see our BOD replaced, but with people who through their relationships, professional background, and skill sets, would have immediate ability to help PTSC. Something that IMO is sorely lacking in the current board's make up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply