Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It's funny how milestone mocks the attempts at organizing efforts

Actually, I find it rather sad that despite having over 40,000,000 shares pledged in support, absolutely nothing has been done or achieved by those at the forefront demanding change.

If I were mocking anything it would be the complete and total hypocrisy to be found in those demanding the most yet doing the least.

As one of the most vociferous agents for change, I don't suppose you'll find anything wrong in expecting others to initiate any action?

yet out or the other side of his mouth, he discounts the apathy shown by proxy votes, and mocks any attempt to attribute it to people feeling that they can't change the situatoin due to the plurality voting system limitations

Shareholder apathy is an acknowledged fact and along with reading my reply to ease2002, I suggest you read what Carl Ichan has to say about it as well.

It surprises me that so few have come to see the constant spin that is in play when sentiments are attributed to my posts which bear no resemblance to what is being said.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply