Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"As for coming up with names, do we really need to do this NOW? Don't we have until election time?"

Are you serious regarding this statement? Wow, for someone that claims lawyers reported to him and he worked on contracts for a living, this statement really surprises me.

Let me make this perfectly clear; nominations for inclusion on the proxy have to be forwarded to Mr. Flowers by May 31, 2010. Failure to do so will result in candidates being forced to spend a fortune if they wish to be placed on the ballot. Go ahead and disagree with me. You haven't been right since before your stance on the "business resolution" with the J3 and your dilussional (I know this was a CYA position) mantra regarding what it actually meant. We now know we got screwed by TPL, yet you continue singing the same song. Wonder why?

The longer we wait to nominate someone with no ties or loyalties to anyone associated with PTSC (that leaves John Burns out) or TPL, the greater the chances of maintaining the status quo.

Let's do it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply