Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hi PTSC 2010,

I appreciate your comments. You are becoming a major contributor to this board. I apologize for the post in that I was in a hurry but had to express my real concern over a critically important subj for me.

The 890, however, is the "normal" practice on this board after a decision on any part of the MMP portfolio is being adjudicated by PTO. I seldom get involved in discussion on this because I have no expertise in this area although it is crucial. There are several experts like eggbert, other super techies and people like Ease that have trained themselves with engineer friends to understand the intricacies of the MMP. (For example, when the SP was beginning to sky rocket, it was the PTO action that threw a monkey wrench into the action and it appeared to cause Leckrone to stop positive action on the MMP. I believe he got played by the system and for reasons only a patent lawyer knows, backed off from the Judge Ward critically positive decision.) Additionally, there are other facts that others on this board are aware of that had implications. At this point in time possibly, Lecky was even above board, but maybe not even then.

However, my mind is still fixated on TPL. It angers me significantly that we are being played for the sucker and have right along at Leckrone's convenience. There may have been millions manipulated from the hands of PTSC by underhanded actions. It appears almost certain with the way he also played Moore. Maybe this is his modus operandi.

I do also appreciate Milestone's comments, Ease's comments and everyone else that is a thoughtful blogger on this board. I never have had problems with Greeneyes either. She doesn't hide the fact of who she is, just look at her picture. Lamberts is a favorite also because he puts a lot of energy and brain power to his thoughtful posts. Ronran provides excellent legal advice and Biajj knows more than anyone because he sat on the board. Thus, much anger by Biajj, understandibly. It then becomes like a family with a lot of low level cussin going on. There are many others that come to mind that have done us well but this post would go on for hours. Many superior posters have left in total desperation. This is a long hard slog that never seems to end and it hasn't.

I don't care to quarrel with another poster unless I see a real agenda, something much greater than a basher or booster. The important thing for me is to constantly keep my eye on the ball. All the discussion I have read today is important. This is the only way that we can keep appraised of what PTSC is doing or not.

The shareholder unification that Ease is pushing is critically important especially, majority rule. The current BOD needs to show the shareholders they will begin to perform effectively, especially timely information posts otherwise, ADIOS. You could look at this agora board, verify the info, and the SP would go up on this alone ( LL addressed this). They need to take their job extremely seriously. There is a lot of shareholder heartache and is probably why they flew in security at SHM, lol. This needs to be accomplished ASAP, as you say to meet the deadline of June 1.

I believe that the dispute is fresh on everyones's mind because it shows after all these years PTSC is working with a charlatan.

Best of Luck PTSC 2010. Let's hope as your name implies, that this is the year. Many, including me have been waiting since 2006 and earlier.

New Message
Please login to post a reply