Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

No, you haven't offended me, you simply contradict yourself and show the hypocrisy in the "Brian should have resigned earlier" BS. That you and I hold PTSC shares isn't necessarily because of what we know, or because of what has been proven by market performance, but because we still believe there is an opportunity that things may change. That I, you and others post opinions and "advice" on a message board seems to imply that we think we may have some impact on the views (and maybe even the actions) of others.

I'd say based on the historical record, our continued investment in the company and in posting here has proven as "useless" as the advisory board, yet some (and in this particular instance, I mean YOU), have yet to resign our positions, regardless of how "obvious" the situation has been. In fact, some, (and again in this particular instance, I mean YOU) have resorted to criticizing those with whom we've been viewed in the past as being supportive of.

Seems a bit of the goose/gander pot/kettle happening here, yet it continues unabated, and even rather assisted by a poster whom while I disagree with in many respects, is someone for whom I have at least a level of respect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply