Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, then, you admit minutes after posting something that you apparently spent enough time considering to "choose" the specific part of Ron's post to which you'd respond, that you got at least half of the part I highlighted incorrect. And the part that is so clearly been a point of discussion by so many here, the NDA. Interesting that you'd pose your comment in such a "leading" way, when in fact you knew that what you wrote is not what you "knew".

Additionally, I'd say you were 100% wrong in your posting of the part I highlghted in my response. Where was it ever written by the company or Brian that he was serving in a capacity to represent ALL or SOME of the shareholders, or anything more than providing his views as a PTSC shareholder to the company in his capacity as a shareholder representative to the advisory board? I'll give you a hint, there is something in the public printed realm that suggests that that was the goal, but if that's what you are relying on, it would lead you to have adopted a completely different outlook on this issue, so I'm assuming you haven't seen it.

The fact is that David Pohl, the PTSC CEO is the one who publicly stated the reconstitution of the advisory board. Additionally, he stated that among its constitution, it would have a shareholder member, a technical expert member and by implication some other members, from whom by definition I suppose, he and other people in CONTROL of PTSC would solicit advice, or at least from whom they would be receptive to advice.

How you've gotten from that "official" company presented scenario, to where you and others are now, condenming and villifying someone who has clearly an educated view of PTSC, and through that and the "strong performance and body of decision making of management ad BOD" has found it more appropriate to be critical of PTSC's current insiders, than laudatory, is nothing short of REMARKABLE.

Yet, rather than suspecting that view has merit, all things considered, and holding the company responsible, you and others would rather use your incomparable in depth "insight to ridicule and cast aspersions on Brian, and ridicule efforts to mount a more successful impact on the company's clearly ineffective control structure.

And all the while, the BOD and Management reveals and admits mistake after mistake gives you excuse after excuse and our investment loses 90% or more of it's value.

--

word word word word .....

New Message
Please login to post a reply