Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
May 03, 2010 05:09PM
May 03, 2010 05:31PM

Is this the reason you are so upset with me?

We have approximately 28 days to submit nominations to Mr. Flowers for inclusion in the proxy as a member of the PTSC board of directors. June 1st is the deadline to be considered for inclusion. Even though some think that Mr. Baroni may be a good fit because of his connections, I am not so sure that's who we need at this time. Perhaps after PTSC moves into the NASDAQ we can be more concerned about attracting industry leaders to help grow our company.

What have the 5 board members, including the newest one, Mr. Mistry, accomplished during their tenure? All one has to do is look at the mess we are in and the shareprice to give us an answer. M.D., Ph.D., M.S., CPA, and J.D. What do all these "titles" have in common? 10 cents. These are the titles that the current board members hold and they have done poorly in returning any value to us in many years.

We need someone on the board that understands the frustrations we have endured as shareholders and I am willing to support anyone who agrees to run as a candidate. I laugh when Milestone asks for a curriculum vitae, as if a fluffed up resume is the panacea to everything wrong about our bod. I simply want to elect someone who is aligned with the common shareholder to represent my interest and return some value to the shareprice. And, continue to put pressure on TPL, should they remain our partners, to insure they don't screw us every chance they get. Audit every receipt they send. Examine every MMP license they sell to insure we actually get our fair share. Don't put our money in risky investments and please, get our money out of the Cayman Island (or any other foreign bank) and open up an interest bearing savings account in the United States.

Consider dissolving PDS and replacing it with another form of issuing checks. Having Dan Leckrone on the board of PDS scares the beJesus out of me. I believe that when the smoke clears in the courtroom, this is where the main problem with the money issues lie. Just an educated guess but any man (or woman) with any common sense should be able to see this. Our board of directors, especially Mr. Johnson, should have seen this many years ago. They chose not to imho and this is the main reason we need to nominate one of our shareholders as a member of the bod.

May 03, 2010 08:24PM
May 03, 2010 09:57PM
May 04, 2010 07:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply