Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Maybe you remember your own post from October 2009 under the headline "penny stocks"?
Here's an excerpt:

"They were all crap.

Except this one. I bought this stock fairly high, as pennies go. I didn't risk my life savings because I'm not that stupid or I'm not seeing enough rainbows. But I have seen it drop.

This stock is the real deal. This isn't Russian gold or oil. It's a tangent, valuable patent that is going to make money. It has everything going for it, and, as of tonight, very little against it.

It's not going to do it tonight or tomorrow so forget it. Maybe not next week or month. maybe next year, maybe 2011. Of all of the stocks I have reviewed in this price range, one would be foolish to believe it will not go up from here, because of the proven intrinsic value. But not like a shooting star that blazes and then disappears. More like the way a tree grows, slow and strong with bad years and good years.

RELAX and let it do it and let the BOD do their job. I can almost assure you, they know more about it than we do."

Don't get me wrong: I'm very disappointed with the level of our shareprice since June 2006 - but what can be done NOW?

GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply