Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Milestone, Brian and Ronran, do you have an opinion you would like to share in

The next question is, can the CA be terminated in some way inorder to prevent this BS covenant form being activated..?

Perhaps if TPL were engaged in an unlawful activity concerning the selling of the MMP portfolio. Lecktrone engaged in negotiations with infringers while bypassing their legal counsel might apply. Selling the flash portfolio while being paid expenses by us to market only the mmp would IMO definately apply since it is a no, no as some have suggested in the covenants of the agreements. I would assume that that very reasoning has a lot to do with the recent legal motions.

Bad decisions by us and especially others (CM) can be very costly. It would seem that Lecktrone has much difficulty going against his own nature. He seems to be his, as well as others, own worst enemy. I like his tenacity, as I am sure others as well have in the past, but he seems to act solely in his own best interest which is not a very good quality of a partner. I don't think he understands the concept. Just ask CM. We are apparently his potential next victim. The soap opera " As PTSC Turns" continues. We may all be wealthy yet if we, and not Lecktrone, own the movie rights.

New Message
Please login to post a reply