Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: IMO, we are in a crisis. In 6 months we could be begging for a Swartz loan.

"The only thing I can do about it is buy, sell or hold."

With all due respect, how is it that one hand, you say these are the ONLY options for you, and on the other hand, you're part of an effort to influence the USPTO into action?

Obviously, there are many more options that you and others can exercise other than the three you list. Yours and others advancement of a position that these are the ONLY options available to us as shareholders seems a bit disingenuous as well, IMO. While I don't agree with the crisis characterization that Mark4321 posts...at least not yet....I do agree that barring some major advancements or at least some minor ones that will buy a bit more rope and time, that is where PTSC is heading, and more quickly than most of us would like to admit.

Similarly, optik and others in their finite wisdom pontificate how pursuing legal options towards PTSC by the shareholders, is like a death knell for us, "shooting ourselves in the wallet" as it has been put. At the same time PTSC has just filed lawsuits against and is seeking injunctive relief from the company who provides its only real source of revenue.

It seems very ironic that those shareholders who preach keeping shareholders at bay from legal action or simple legal inquiry of PTSC for our own benefit, on the other hand cheer PTSC for doing EXACTLY the same thing to its revenue providing partner. Ironic and hypocritical IMO. Kind of like do as I say, and not as I do mentality.

PTSC through it's poor stewardship, management, execution and performance and even poorer communications has left the door open for all kinds of speculation. To seek to ban users for exploring ideas that are at least founded in factual analysis, rather than working to refute their analysis, is akin to censorship. Why not argue the facts with those you disagree with rather than calling for their banning?

New Message
Please login to post a reply