Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for your continuing superb DD.

One kernel of news that did come out and does sound promising and mysterious in PTSC reply:

and expects to make announcements regarding its business issues in the near future when more complete information can be presented on pertinent topics. Please also understand that our decision to defer making statements to date has been deliberate, which we believe to be in the best long term interests of all shareholders,

The fear and don't ask diatribe of PTSC Investor Relations that you and Ronran, Lamberts and others have referred to is imo both true and regrettable at this time due to the significant worry as to where are we headed in all areas, especially PDSG and MMP.

The carrot held out , i.e. in the near future......... more info on PDSG, I would assume and on the court cases against TPL and Deutsche Bank. Also, on our future with TPL and processing licenses.

Most information going on right nowmay be cloaked in mystery behind the closed doors of lawyers offices (defer making statementsto date has been deliberate) against key constituencies, i.e. TPL and DB holding significant funds they have no right to as well as our continuing relation with an untrustworthy partner. These I believe are the pertinent topics. There may be others.

Of course, the most critical item, 336 et al, we still await with the USPTO. My congressional office has requested info from USPTO which they requested on May 28. (Thanks Opty, I employed much verbiage from your request for info in my request). They believed a reply would be back in 30/45 days(or as late as mid July, my addition). I will continue to bug them Laurie just like you are bugging whoever you can LOL. Thanks again for your superb work. You epitomize the role of a concerned investor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply