Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

For as long as I can remember (four years now), PTSC has always been involved in some sort of litigation. Did that ever prevent Pohl, Turley or Goerner from regular formal communications with shareholders? No it did not.

It has been nearly a year since Greg Baroni was put on the payroll and have the shareholders been given even the slightest bit of news regarding his efforts, suggestions or successes/failures to date? No they have not.

We have a new director (Mistry). What in God's name is he doing to bring value to shareholders? He collects a paycheck with the rest of them and not one word about the great things that he is doing for us.

The warning tone was directed at me. They never answered my question as to the authenticity of Gloria's e-mail to Deb. We all know that Deb has been a credible and valued poster on Agoracom. So, IMHO, I believe that Gloria did pen that e-mail and in doing so, she acted in just the way I was warned about. She revealed material non-public information to one shareholder. What if Deb, instead of sharing the info had instead become frightened and confused by the news and dumped her shares before it tanked to $.09? Considering that Deb is a major shareholder, I wonder what could have happened. Has there been an apology from Gloria or the BoD? No there has not.

It is a "good old boy" board (inclusive of Gloria). My guess is that they are all a little nervous and rightfully so about the perception of wrong doing, though perhaps not intentional, on Gloria's part.

If you wait long enough and throw meatless bones to a hungry dog, the dog will love you for it. I'm tired of meatless bones. Show me the beef ($$$$)

New Message
Please login to post a reply