Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Greetings, folks. Let me identify myself: I am Greg Bailey, currently serving as President of GreenArrays, Inc., posting here under my own name just for a refreshing change. One of my duties is to periodically check references to our company on the search engines, and the PTSC forum on Agoracom has turned up regularly. Therefore I read this forum from time to time.

First, I would like to thank you all for having brought problems to our attention. The requests by Chuck, Chet, YP and me to be removed from all the websites of the TPL group last August was a direct result of posts made on this forum; and our press release at the start of 2010 after TPL had failed to act upon most of those requests for five months was also something you can take credit for.

Secondly, I would like to clarify a couple of things that you have speculated upon here with the facts as I know them. As far as I am aware, I have obtained this information lawfully and it is lawful for me to share it. I speak in the following as a private citizen in defense of the seemingly incomprehensible actions of people I believe to be honorable, namely Chuck Moore and the members of the management of PTSC.

1. Chuck Moore has not received a cent of the money TPL has borrowed from PTSC. In fact, Chuck has not received a cent from TPL since the beginning of December, 2009, six months ago, and precious little for years before that. The loans from PTSC were made after the last time anything at all was paid to Chuck.

2. While Chuck was engaged in a futile attempt at arbitration with TPL, he was under a court order not to disclose anything about his complaints, and was commanded to remove all such information from his website. It is my understanding that he was later informed that he was, in truly Kafkaesque fashion, forbidden to even disclose the existence of this restraining order. The speculation that Chuck may have been paid "hush money" from the PTSC loans is absolutely incorrect. (The reason the arbitration was futile is that, after successfully obtaining a full year's freedom to continue doing what had upset Chuck enough to demand arbitration in the first place, TPL chose at the last moment to refuse to pay its part of the arbitration fee, thus effectively canceling the arbitration. You may see this conduct differently but I find it despicably base.)

3. Reputedly, one of the first acts by TPL on being sued is to beg the court to issue comprehensive restraining orders on the facts of the case and even the issues of the complaint. Before you castigate the management of PTSC for failing to explain to its stockholders precisely why it is suing TPL, please consider the likelihood that a similarly Kafkaesque court order may be preventing them from making the disclosures that they would otherwise naturally be making to you.

Confidentiality, enforced by contract provisions or court orders, certainly seems to serve entities such as TPL well. I can only imagine what sorts of patterns might emerge if all of the decades of such orders were to be vacated and the holographic truth made public.

New Message
Please login to post a reply