Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have been wondering if there might be some legal consequences, such as a class action suit against those companies that are repeatedly delaying the recertification of the patents. Their argument would undoubtedly be that they are protecting the interest of their company and their shareholders. However, in the process they are causing great harm and financial loss to the shareholders of PTSC and should be liable for such losses in addition to what they become liable for as a result of their infringement of the patents.

It just might be that if they were faced with the possibility of having to restore PTSC shareholder losses as well as losses directly incurred by PTSC they would stop throwing these roadblocks in the way of the recertification. Of course, should the patents fail to be recertified the suit against such companies would undoubtedly be lost. However, it would seem that there is sufficient evidence that some very good law firm would take such a case on a contingency basis. In the past I have received many, many letters from different attorneys asking me to substantiate losses incurred from the previous ownership of different stocks.

Were I sitting on a jury of such a case, I am almost certain that I would find in favor of the “Little People” who have been seriously damaged by the delaying actions of these companies that are, and have in the past supposed taken infringement of these patents.

My second thought is that by taking a pro-active step against these companies we might very well see less resistance among those who have yet to purchase a license as they might also be found as contributors to PTSC shareholders losses.

If these thoughts have any merit at all, then it just might be that we as shareholders should play a little offense while TPL, MOORE, and PTSC are playing defense.

It would seem that now might be the time for something of this nature considering all of the financial regulation reviews and proposed legislation being presented supposedly in the interest of protecting the “Little People”.

These are just my thoughts and I will not participate in any rebuttal. However, I will eagerly await criticism and others thoughts. Some have said that it is not the fault of our PTSC BOD and if that is the case maybe we need to reconsider the cause and place the blame where it might do us some good.

Just my opinion, for what it is worth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply