Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 02, 2010 01:56PM
Jul 02, 2010 02:36PM
Jul 02, 2010 11:40PM
Jul 03, 2010 12:30PM

I thought long and hard before I posted my comments about board representation. I felt that if shareholders had eyes and ears on the board...people who had much more to lose than you or I, perhaps their presence alone might be a positive influence on the future direction of the company. How much worse could it really get. Other than Brian who has already been in that position (without voting rights), I personally know of no person who might be a good candidate. By the way, I don't think that Brian would want to do this because of his past experience.

I felt that someone who owns millions of shares more than likely is an experienced investor, and hopefully has some grey matter between their ears. If those folks were willing to take on the responsibility of being watch dogs and true shareholder representatives for no compensation, then I might be willing to go along with such an idea.

I'm only trying to think of something that could help us. I have no hidden agendas, I just want my retirement money back and I want the rest of us who have been hurt the most to be whole again. That's it...nothing less...nothing more.

If my idea is not so great in the eyes of other board members.....come up with another idea...I'm certainly willing to listen.

Have a nice holiday everyone.

Laurie

Jul 04, 2010 12:43AM
Jul 04, 2010 07:01AM
Jul 04, 2010 10:27AM
Jul 04, 2010 12:35PM
Jul 05, 2010 03:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply