Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Uhh - OK... I see...

We should all accept the inevitable loss of our investment because Milestone says it is too complicated to do anything about it ?

All those difficult 'legal' and 'procedural' problems to contend with, and he is a lawyer after all, so he knows what he talks about...hmmm....

Milestone has convinced me of the error of my ways - I now think that we should stand around like sheep for an indeterminate period of time, get herded back into sheep-pens by well trained dogs when we stray too far from the flock, and give thanks for the status quo when we are periodically sheared instead of slaughtered.

So y'all should carry on regardless folks - I have iPads and I don't care. It appears that we'd rather accept the perpetual darkness than risk lighting a candle - I mean, we could get burned, or spill wax on the carpet, or burn the whole house down, or get sued for burning someone else's house down...how tragic.

Meanwhile - can you see the all of the sideline-money holding it's breath, waiting to pounce on this gem and bail everyone out once the USPTO pronounces...? No? well they're all out there in the darkness somewhere, honest...trust me...baaah:)

New Message
Please login to post a reply