Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Several weeks ago I sent a personal e-mail to Greg Baroni asking him if he would consider running for the BoD. After my conversation with him last year, my gut told me that he was honest, forthright and because of his successes and his contacts, would make a good replacement for at least one long standing board member.

I never received a reply e-mail. He too may have signed a non disclosure agreement and may believe that it is a conflict of interest to consider replacing someone who is paying for his services. I don't know this for sure, just a guess.

For what it is worth...Last week I also left a very lengthy message for Mr. Henneman asking if he was at liberty to discuss anything relating to the 336 and the USPTO. He too has not returned my call.

Looks as if nobody is talking including the BoD except for what I call the usual appeasement PR for the wolves (shareholders). I always maintain my hope for the best but I truly do not believe that we have the best people looking out for shareholder interest.

Come on boys and girls...for Clinton/against Clinton, for Bush/against Bush, for Obama/against Obama....for the BoD/against the BoD. The record is the record. Where is the record of success with PTSC...nowhere to be found in my four years of waiting. Will replacements make a difference...who can say for sure. I'm so far under water, I can't imagine anyone doing worse than the people who have been running the show. There's only a few pennies lower till bust.

Stan Caplan if you are listening, speak up, or for that matter any major shareholder with the experience and desire to really be the eyes, ears and hearts of all shareholders. We need help.

Laurie

New Message
Please login to post a reply