Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTC:PTSC) Patent Reexam Canceled

"The rally is likely to turn out a short term excitement rather than a sustainable price increase. Similar price gains were recorded in the past and all the progress slowly went down the drain afterwards. (Because the exiting CEO dumped his shares into the run so he could get out without a loss *per perceived agreement of his termination*) (Additionally, a new request for re-exam was dumped on the rally)(With no action but gravity over the past many months and the introduction of the TPL suit, we find ourselves where we are) The company has all it needs - capital, strategy in place and nearly marketable product, but inside problems have to be solved first."

I suspect that TPL and PTSC are smelling the money about now and will agree to agree so they can again get verticle with their mutual pursuit of infringers.

I doubt another request for re-exam will appear.

I feel that settlements will again begin rolling in and just maybe we'll see some $$$ attached to the announcements.

$1 and beyond...hoping!

New Message
Please login to post a reply