Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I can understand why you or anyone else would wonder about my posting "old" news of Crossflo. I spend a lot of time doing research, if for nothing else, than to educate myself.. The press releases for Crossflo sound all too familiar in that, they were either looking for partners or partnering with another company, as far back as 2004. Not much has changed in 2010.

Who is responsible and should be held accountable within a company for failed mergers and/or acquisitions? At what point in time would most people finally say, PTSC is broken, however, perhaps it can be fixed and be better than ever. I still maintain that hope, however, I can't afford to wait four more years based on empty promises. Can you?

If Baroni lines up a viable partner and PDSG actually becomes a cash cow, then the board will appear to be heroes and that's fine with me. Until then, is it conceivable to you and everyone else that a change in leadership might actually be good for all of us?

I've tried to come up with a list of all the activities over the last four years that have returned value to shareholders? My sheet of paper is blank. I know that I must sound like a broken record but my frustration is at an all time high. We always seem to be waiting for the next bit of news that is just around the corner. The news that will make the difference. The quarterly report screams of the failures and only one small success (Holocom)...corrections welcome.

Don't you think it would have been a gesture of good faith if the board would have, at some point in time, acknowledged the accomplishments/contributions/ideas of Mr. Mistry? All I know is that he was elected to the board, gets paid like the rest and we have heard nothing. I took the liberty of writing to him a few weeks ago and practically begged him to offer a crumb to shareholders. I have heard nothing.

Are we still the company with tens of millions in the bank, no debt and millions more coming in? It's very hard to stay positive after waiting nearly a year for another NIRC followed by a spit in the bucket rise in share price. Honestly, I didn't expect more because we have a broken company.

I still think that new blood....perhaps another shareholder rep to be a watchdog for all of us is a viable solution. I know that Stan Caplan's name has come up....I think I even mentioned him before. Some question his relationship with Eric Swartz. I too would question that relationship. My first question would be, is Eric a client of Caplan financial. If so, then I don't think that I would want another employee of Eric Swartz on this BoD. If the relationship is arms length then I would hope that a man with a sizeable investment to protect, might be good for shareholders. Especially....if he doesn't collect a paycheck and agrees to step down if he proves to be ineffective in returning value to all of us (including himself).

Laurie

New Message
Please login to post a reply