Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: MMP Portfolio™ Prevails In Latest Patent Reexamination..Air
Jul 27, 2010 02:20PM
Jul 27, 2010 02:25PM

Jul 27, 2010 02:31PM

"How about your wife's? Or some friends?"

Nope, nada. I sold my shares in PTSC and lost $70K. I got very lucky and invested in GGP @ 30 cents/share, SFI @ 90 cents/share, and SFI prefereds @ $4/share (pay $2/year divy), making my $70K back 10 fold. I am not bragging, rather got lucky and listened to a good friend and also one time fellow PTSC investor. I did buy back a little PTSC before last recert, but as I posted some time ago sold I sold at 11 cents.

I still watch PTSC closely because I invested 2 years of my life performing DD on this company and potential infringing products. So much time my significant other accused me of having an "on-line girlfriend". (: I would like to see this company be successful if only to validate my beliefs based on all of the DD I performed. I also believe there are many good folks on this board, yourself included, who deserve to be rewarded. Me...as I have stated in past, am recently unemployed, so don't have the tolerance for speculative stocks like before, but hopefully PTSC is maturing to a state where they will no longer be considered a speculative play.

Hang in there! Best of luck everyone!

Disclosure: I do not own any shares of PTSC stock in my portfolio.

Jul 27, 2010 02:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply