Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The last time a CEO quote was omitted and the BOD was included????

LOL re the hot-tub! Not a bad place to be if it were true, so I won't chastise him if he's off enjoying a vacation.

That being said, it did strike me as wieird that for such an important event, the CEO was silent in the PR. Clearly, it's not just a matter of timing as he was able to be quoted after the NIRC was issued in another unrelated PR. If they intended for him to be included on today's PR, the had plenty of ability to accomplish it. Not sure what to make of it if anything, but thought it worth mentioning to see if anyone else found it odd.

As for the news, I'll see your super and raise it to EXCELLENT news and not a bad PR to boot, IMO. I thought it was pretty strong overall with some hidden previously unknown info about the "over 75" licensees, and "over $300M" in license fees. That it showed TPL and PTSC unified at least in appearance was great as well. I could complain about a couple of things, but I won't as the positives far outweigh them. Hopefully we'll see some additional PR's forthcoming over the next several days/weeks that tell us more about these unknown licensees, the SIRI settlement, possible resolution to the TPL/PTSC conflict (of course with some better balance being agreed to and explained for us publicly) and perhaps even some personnel changes that will strengthen the management and BOD team.

As:

• PTSC is presenting that PDSG is now on track to gain traction and looking promising,
  • and the USPTO issues are resolved for the most universal and important patent,
  • and TPL should now be able to pay back PTSC the $2M it owes us,
  • and 2/3rds of the PDS management committee have agreed to resolutions that should improve PTSC's level of control a little on the MMP issues
  • and it should now be essentially only an issue of proving infringement of the MMP rather than dealing with validity issues,

let's hope that moving foward, the company can avoid the self-inflicted wounds it hasn't managed to avoid in the past, and that the pps can get back to a base line in the 40's or so that we saw a hint of after the last NIRC, and begin to climb upward from there as "productive" licensing resumes, and PDSG notches some successes. While the NIRC isn't a cureall, it is a key step in allowing the efforts to be focussed on generating licensing revenues rather than fighting questions from without and within. Perhaps my pps desires are a bit premature and lofty relative to the hole we dug ourselves, I'm hoping that we can base at that level and then move forward.

My feelings on the current cast of characters' ability to maximize the productivity and return on that effort are no secret, but as most are here, even though I'd rather have them replaced, I'm pulling for them to prove my doubts wrong, and to take these golden opportunities and make the BEST of them, and not just a poor or even adequate showing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply