Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This is what I thought in 2006 when picking up my first shares, and I didn’t change any of my considerations until today:

Companies – some famous among – were willing to pay. And they did. Fujitsu paid a sum that enabled ptsc to present its shareholders with formidable dividends (God bless D. P.!): A nearly one-off action in the whole OTC-history. It is simple to count 2 and 2 together: Those companies have nothing to give away for free, and they are/were nor foolish nor without experienced advocate. Rightly they (and we also) should ask the questions: “We purchased and others, our competitors, don’t have to? Why? Did we make serious mistakes? Were we too faithful and overhasty?” There was only a single argument for those others not to purchase: “We don’t have to pay for a patent that isn’t certified and waterproof.” With the (hopefully final) decision of the USPTO a few days ago this argument has ended in smoke. Earlier or later, today more than ever – and that is as sure as the “Amen” in the church – they have to queue to the list and get their tickets, and the prices may increase the longer they wait. There are thousand and another thousand abroad. Think about them – and you will have no more questions and will recognize an actually ridiculous SP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply