Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Stan:

If you attended last year's shareholders meeting in Chicago, I believe I know who you are. If I'm correct, your insights and questioning were very good and you were pushing hard for shareholders interests. You got Gloria to admit that the BoD made some very bad decisions and publicly admit that any future proceeds should be used to buy back stock or pay dividends

I believe I was setting behind you as you grilled the BoD and I was pushing for reducing the number of BoD members and only using them to ensure that almost all proceeds would be paid as dividends were quickly as possible to shareholders.

I also told the BoD that I was interested in buying more stock if I thought they were creditable. After the meeting the Dr. approached me saying among other things that he expected to step down shortly. Well I bought more stock -- but the Dr. is still there.

I need someone to push our interests and I believe in you and hope others on this board will step up and run so we can replace the current BoD.

New Message
Please login to post a reply