Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I think that we as shareholders of this company are looking for any ray of light that can give us hope in our investment. I hope the rush to support candidates does not cause us to support anyone but the present group. Mr. Caplan has expressed an interest in assisting in this effort. I for one am interested in what if any relationship he has or had with Eric Swartz. What if any relationship he had with PTSC its' officers and directors? How did he develop his initial investment in PTSC? I would like an explanation about the warrants he received. How many free shares he has received? What was the reason for him receiving free shares or warrants? It would be nice to understand who he is and that we as shareholders are not putting a fox in the hen house. I look forward to his disclosures. Many have traveled a long road with this stock. I want change more than most here. I want it to be the right kind of change.

New Message
Please login to post a reply