Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Aug 02, 2010 11:27AM
Aug 02, 2010 11:35AM
Aug 02, 2010 11:50AM
Aug 02, 2010 12:08PM
Aug 02, 2010 12:22PM
Aug 02, 2010 12:48PM

Thanks for that info on Falk Trust. How is this helping shareholders? Why should they no continue to have leverage over shareholders by essentially getting a huge dividend through the options and if he wants to be on the board, he should do so at no expense to PTSC.

Even if he is an honorary board member he is privy to board decision making. The status quo is not necessarily the best thing and it appears to be hurting the common shareholder. However, maybe there are cogent reasons for the trust being on the board. I obviously do not know but it needs to be explained like you say at a board meeting.

I appreciate you taking the time from your day to answer these questions and others as it increases the knowledge of everyone.

I also appreciate your making 60 posts as people complain about this, lol, but I gain knowledge from your cut and paste and recommendations. Also, if people stopped asking you questions the posts you make would be down dramatically. Whether you support Mr. Caplan or not has no affect on me until I am convinced either way. If I don't waqnt him I will rec you vote no, but if I like him I will vote yes and expect you to follow my lead, LOL. He is a non fit right now in my equation of PTSC BOD. He doesn't fit the equation but I want him to prove me wrong. I really like Lambert because he sticks to financial nuts and bolts and like the cheer we know when we been screwed. This is critical right now. We need to watch these guys like a hawk. If they don't dot every eye and cross every T we need to nbe all over them. The letter of the law mean nothing. They nneed to follow the spirit of the law. The question is would PTSC be on the Cramer Wall of Shame. You betcha!!

If they got fired up and pressed we could make real progress. I often do not agree exactly with you and kind of agree more with Ease because I too am frustrated with the lack of strategic direction and leadership. Yet, there appears to be some leadership picked up by PTSC after they get puched directly in the nose, ie wake up calls from Lecky and previously Goerner. It would be much better if they were proactive instead of reactive.

The problem may be that the BOD doesn't do much and provides little oversite outside of what is required by the SEC. Another words, ho hum give me my check. Possibly if we barebone the BOD and pick up employees that have to clock in and clock out we would be in better shape. Outside of Flowers and Johnson, the rest may just be drawing a paycheck and doing nothing (but an audit by Felcyn). There is no way to know unless we talk to the secretary, lol.

Regarding the patent lawyer. Johnson may not be aware of the tricks to the trade in patent law. I don't think Ronran can answer all of the questions addressed in patent law, possibly Johnson can't either and it could be detrimental to PTSC. We cannot depend on TPL for advice unfortunately. A part or full time patent lawyer could provide oversite of Alliasense and TPL to ensure all is above board and to coordinate with Henneman to get a more informed insight. Additionally, since, patents seems to be our success, we should explore expanding incrementally in this area.

Thanks again, Milestone

Aug 02, 2010 02:15PM
Aug 07, 2010 09:45AM
Aug 07, 2010 10:14AM
Aug 07, 2010 11:13AM
Aug 07, 2010 02:28PM
Aug 07, 2010 02:47PM
Aug 07, 2010 02:49PM
Aug 07, 2010 03:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply