Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I give my perspective, others give theirs.

More often than not, I will just copy and paste.

One makes of all what one will.

If one doesn't like it, ignore it. It really is as simple as that.

This is NOT a Fortune 500 company, and to expect PTSC to have directors of that calibre is at best misguided. In my opinion, the directors here have performed to the best of their respective abilities within the constraints placed upon them.

When there is a blatant disregard to those external factors by others in alleging everything from outright fraud through to incompetence for whatever reasons, I have, and will continue to speak out, to protect my investment, be it one share, or one million, is completely irrelevant as to what I have to say.

Rose-tinted spectacles aren't the problem here, it's 20/20 hindsight from which all accusations take on an unhealthy and erroneous aura of "fact".

If the USPTO used the same criterion for re-examinations, not one patent would survive intact, fortuitously they are limited to knowledge available at that time.

Go figure.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply