Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

SGE wrote his post (April 7th) BEFORE we learned of the complaint filed against TPL on April 26th - so what is your post other than attacking SGE and intensify the gap between the two camps?

You want to show he's a BoD appeaser, a rose-coloured guy misleading other investors? But why? What's your purpose?

Why can't we join forces to bring at least ONE of us shareholders on the BoD? As I have understood Stan Caplan has encouraged SGE to throw his hat in the ring which would double the chance of getting one shareholder in the proxy. Though in my opinion neither SC nor SGE will be able to make a difference regarding the shareprice, therefore I don't have hope/faith in this "get-us-on-the-BoD"-action.
The one and only advantage in this activity IMHO is to show the company it has to change its attitude of communications with its owners, us the shareholders - this to me would be the greatest success of all the recent and current quarrelings of the past months.

Or is it something completely different you are up to?

New Message
Please login to post a reply