Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

When I compare yesterday's PR:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Patriot-Scientific-prnews-2121386152.html?x=0&.v=1

"The Complaint makes several allegations against TPL and Alliacense, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty, contract interference, constructive fraud, and unjust enrichment, while also seeking declaratory relief over specific contractual disagreements. The Complaint further seeks an accounting of revenues and expenses charged to the PDS joint venture, while also engaging in licensing activities designed to profit TPL at the expense of the interests of PDS and Patriot."

to the response PTSC IR sent me back in 2009:

"Yes, TPL’s expenses as they pertain to the PDS joint-venture are reviewed by Patriot.The entire financial statements of PDS (revenues, expenses and footnote disclosure) are audited by our independent accountants and a report is issued by them as referenced in our original response below.We hope this now answers your question.

Isn't PTSC now asking TPL for what they have been saying they had all along? I am not a CPA, so probably missing something, so maybe Fut or Bush can provide thoughts here? Thanks in advance!
Good luck everyone!
New Message
Please login to post a reply