Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
One thing that our current BoD has always done is to defend and fight for the patents, that IS what this co. is all about, afterall. IMHO, they have wasted a lot of money and time in trying to do so. It appears to me that they are getting back on track or back to the basics of what PTSC is all about. They got rid of RG who wanted to focus on M&A over and above the MMP and they are finally taking some actioins against TPL. IMHO, we may very well end up with the MMP being taken out of DL's hands. If so, that would mean that we need another co. to do the job that DL and son have been doing thus far. Some say that the PDS may need to be funded--if the MMP is removed from DL's control, I think that there will no longer be a "PDS". Here is what concerns me and IS pure speculation only---could S&L be getting back into the picture??? The fact that they talked about the preferred shares in the last report PLUS the fact that CJ has taken over the spot on the PDS board are the two facts that haave led me to wonder this. Has anyone else had similar thoughts? GL, ads Secondly, we have had some questions about the Independent Manager role as it relates to the Management Committee of PDS (the joint venture entity through which MMP Portfolio results flow). The previous Independent Manager's contract ended on May 31, 2010, and as such this role has not been filled. At this time, Carlton Johnson, Patriot Board member and our representative on the PDS Management Committee, has been granted oversight of PDS' banking activities.
New Message
Please login to post a reply