Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You've touched on an interesting point and something that I've been thinking about for a while. The Core Flash portilio and the subsequent licenses received by TPL, should in theory be minute relative to the value of the MMP. That being said, why would TPL sell a Flash license to garner an additional few million for themselves versus selling an MMP license at a MUCH higher fee? We've all been led to believe the MMP portfolio may be worth close to $2 billion according to TPL. That being said, the average license over 75 companies only equates to approximately $4 million per license. That being the case what does this say about the "true" value of the MMP? Leckrone potentially piggy backing on negotations to pocket a few million just doesn't make sense to me. Are we to believe he issued 75 licenses at potentially discounted prices just to bag the Core Flash license? I'm starting to wonder if the real story, in this mess, is related to the value of the MMP. We haven't seen any stellar values in over 3 years. So who's the bigger dummy, TPL or PTSC? Perhaps TPL is cashing in because they know the value of the MMP is in decline.

New Message
Please login to post a reply