Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

“I'm not saying the MMP is worthless more curious if the licensing fees of the last several years are reality, even with a recertified '336.”

I think license fees have been influenced in a negative way by many things. Significant among them:

Faulty splits and bad faith negotiations (Not going to happen any more in any meaningful way, so price should go up)

Infringer perception that we were more interested in immediate cash rather then highest price ( Still true now??)

Infringer perception that they could delay payment by using the flexibility of Patent review (Much, much less likely now, so price should go up)

Some day soon the psychology will shift to our favor as infringers begin to talk about new tactics for their strategic ploy of delay and find there are few, if any, beneficial ones left. At that time someone will break ranks and settle to a higher reasonable price. Once the first good and reasonable price is agreed to then infringer Greed will turn to Fear, the race will be on, and our price will dramatically increase from THESE levels.

All in all I am encouraged and think new money can average in and pick their positions.

But what do I know? IMHO and all other disclaimers

New Message
Please login to post a reply