Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: PTSC Request for No-Action Letter to SEC - Exclusion of Stockholder Proposal

CC......You're being a ittle unfair in your attempt to give milestone "a black eye" with nothing much beyond assumptions and innuendo.

We know very litlle about milestone because he has elected to keep his private life private. That's O.K. with me, but a few here want to know every detail of his life.

You question his employment and the amount of time he is on the board. How do you know that he, like many of us, is not retired or has some other very legitimate reason for being available?

What about the others that are "continually here", wasting their time on a 12 cent stock? Why don't you question some of them?

Fair is fair.

I find it much easier to follow the information given by milestone than what I read in many posts that are not much more than "BoD...BAD!"

New Message
Please login to post a reply