Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Two major factors:

1. When I came forward in July, I asked for shareholder support and volunteers to help organize this initiative for change. There was an immediate pledge of several million shares and a few people said they would devote time and effort.

Early research revealed that obtaining or replacing a BoD position, especially if opposed by the current BoD, would be very time consuming and expensive. This level of commitment was not something that these "volunteers" were willing to undertake. At the same time, it became disappointingly clear that the current BoD was willing to spend as much shareholder cash as necessary, to legally fight all challengers, to preserve their spots.

It is not fair for someone willing to take on the current BoD, to absorb the bulk of the time and financial obligations.

2. Consider the state of affairs at PTSC. Look at the investment results, the amount of litigation and the constant executive turnover. In my opinion, one should guage the level of exposure and potential liability when joining this failed BoD.

In addition, but not a major factor, the attitude of some Agora board members is sickening. There is a small group that, instead of finding a way to support one willing to give his best efforts for the benefit of all shareholders, wants to speculate on motivation. The chatter about personal gain, hiding something or profiting on an investment in PTSC is insulting.

Bottom line; just a lot of talk. Call me when shareholders will do what it takes to unite and pay the price to succeed. Until then, expect a continuation of poor BoD decisions and enrichment at the expense of the shareholders.

Stan

New Message
Please login to post a reply