Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: In October 10, 2009 PTSC announced a major reorganization plan

What I found when I asked the same sort of question the other day.

CARLSBAD, Calif., July 8, 2010-- (PR Newswire)--Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTCBB: PTSC - News) today reported initial success of the go-to-market strategy for its wholly owned subsidiary, Patriot Data Solutions Group (PDSG).

“With the assistance of strategic consultants at Attain, LLC, we have worked for several months to reposition PDSG through strategic planning and reorganization efforts, and to develop an effective go-to-market strategy for PDSG’s Crossflo DataExchange® (CDX) solution set,” said Cliff Flowers, interim CEO of Patriot Scientific. “I am pleased to announce that we are seeing early signs that validate our accomplishments to date. Previously, our ability to market mission critical infrastructure directly to end users was challenged by our small size and market presence. However, working with Attain we have gained access to channel partners that regularly market solutions and services to a broader target audience, and we are working to familiarize them with the CDX product line.”

With a go-to-market strategy that harnesses the market access of channel partners, PDSG is beginning to identify opportunities where it can jointly market data sharing solutions and services to the public safety marketplace. In addition to significantly increasing PDSG’s pipeline of business opportunities and the size of systems integration projects it may pursue, the channel strategy also provides access to new markets, including Federal customers.

“While I am convinced that the development of channel partners is critical for our ability to access the market, I must emphasize that we are in the early stages of this effort,” said Mr. Flowers. “Expanding the number of engaged partners, integrating closely with their existing solutions and participating in end user proposals, etc. are all steps that we will be taking as we move forward to develop our business.”

“I am pleased with our assistance to Patriot in identifying the right approach to marketing its CDX solution set and broadening its access to both new and existing markets,” said Greg Baroni, chairman and CEO of Attain. “We at Attain have always been impressed by CDX and have believed the market for such data sharing services has been underserved. We look forward to continuing to help deliver CDX to a larger market audience.
GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply