Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Based on a formula previously posted by Milestone ($1 for every 1000 shares owned) please send me a private message if you are willing to contribute based on this formula. Or, if that formula doesn't work for you but you are still willing and able to contribute some amount of money, please state the amount of money that you are willing to contribute.

There should be no secrets here, so I expect Stan, Brian, Ron and anyone else seriously interested in this effort to be as forthcoming about your intentions as I am. Please send me a private message and I will create a spreadsheet and post the amounts. If there is other information that I should be collecting from each person, then somebody please say something now. I don't want to spend a lot of time going back to people for more information.

If someone has a suggestion as to a different formula that might work better based on a realistic amount that we should be trying to raise....now is your chance to speak up.

I pledge $1000 and I own a lot less than 1 million shares.

If anyone here has a working relationship with an SEC attorney and would like to contact them so that I won't have to start blindly calling around, please let me know via PM. If more than one of you respond, it might be a good idea for those who do respond to communicate with each other.

Emtnester has already indicated that due to his (or her-sorry) efforts there is some positive news regarding majority voting that we can look forward to. However, we all know that there are ways around this. So we still need to understand what our options might be regarding changes to corporate governance for the benefit of shareholders.

For the record, I had previously stated that I would manage a fund. However, opening an escrow type of account should be the responsibility of a lawyer, accountant or like person who is familiar with those types of accounts. I will contribute money and time but do not wish to manage such a fund.

Laurie

Sep 21, 2010 09:24PM
Sep 21, 2010 09:36PM
Sep 22, 2010 10:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply