Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Just taking the opportunity to say farewell to y'all -

after Fridays action, and this mornings unfortunately predictable pull back after the licence announcement, I decided to exit my remaining core position in PTSC. This was admittedly not a huge position, as I have been gradually reducing it since the last NIRC spike and subsequent collapse.

Whilst I obviously haven't been feeling positive about this stock for a while, the trading events over the last few days have convinced me that, as a retail shareholder, I have almost no prospect of any significant capital appreciation in the near future. There are, however, a seemingly countless number of ways in which company employees and other insiders can benefit from the dwindling value of my investment. They, like myself, have had quite enough.

I'd like to thank those I've conversed with over the years - I have truly appreciated the value of this board both as information and entertainment. I sincerely wish you all good luck for the future, and am confident that this company will eventually get the BOD that these shareholders deserve.

seannie

New Message
Please login to post a reply