Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Everyone sees a different part of the elephant and I am no different than any in that. I certainly have not kept continuous tabs during the chip designing days. What I do see on this forum is a lot of rehash, rediscovery and re-speculation. This is in the nature of forums. They are good at venting but bad at history.

There is a lot of effort and hard work that people put into this forum that just gets pushed over the horizon and buried because of the structure of the media. You clearly need to be collecting facts and speculations into a Wiki where the good stuff can be seen clearly by all and the chaff can die in the edits.

What you need must have more rigor than the plan vanilla open source Wiki system. Something like the structure in place at Wikipedia except that I don't know if that forum would be open to the likes of this group. For example: "Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately".

Anyway, just a thought. Seems like such a waste to just keep ranting here. There's been mention of having the brightest and most trusted get together and address the board. This would be pointless if the material presented was not backed by an educated, voting public. A forum cannot educate any but the most dedicated followers. There will be no popular consensus without a public Wiki.

The trick will be in how to keep the Wiki on track and making sure its links can be found by all shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply