Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The last '336 Recertification Certificate was issued 10 weeks and a couple days after the corresponding NIRC. From what i recall, it was pretty similar timing with the '584 recert.

The '336 NIRC was issued 9/11/09, and the Recert issued 11/24/09. Our most recent NIRC was issued 7/19/10 which would have made the Recert due in either the 9/28/10 Gazette, or the 10/5/10 Gazette. Whether the pending reexam had anything to do with the delay is hard to know, but I would hope that now that it has been cancelled, the road is paved for the recert to be issued in the next Gazzette.

If so, optimistically, that could be the impetus for a PR that promotes this fact, and perhaps the impetus for a settlement of some sort that would allow the resumption of licensing. I suppose on the pessimistic side, a stronger than ever '336 could further entrench each side's positions and cause them to fight more fiercely.

All I can say is it is a real and unpardonable shame that the Leckrones choose the business philosophy they do. It is such a shortsighted and destructive one. It's too bad that CM wasn't more professionally prudent in his dealings with them. And it is simply disgusting that our BOD and management were so arrogant and myopic at best or completely incompetent or intentionally negligent at worst to allow us to be in THIS situation at a time where we should FINALLY be well on our way to reaping the rewards of our patience as shareholders.

Meanwhile, THEY are rewarded, and rewarded and rewarded, and continue to display through their gluttonous actions that they know they can do so unchallenged.

New Message
Please login to post a reply