Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This is only for those that think that the historical record and ability of our directors is more important than their "qualifications and experience" and "under the circumstances".

1. A director said that Goerner was "in over his head" before and after he was fired.

2. Since the total BoD fired him, they must have an understanding of what "in over his head" means.

3. Based on the last four year historical record, most astute business people would come to the conclusion that the PTSC BoD was in over their heads.

4. The question becomes:

Does the BoD know that they are in over their heads? If no, that's an intelligence and ability issue, which means you can expect more of the same. If yes, well, I guess it's the same but even more problematic. This means that, regardless of the impact on the shareholders, they will dig in and fight to keep their positions.

Wish I had a more positive outcome. Just tells me that there needs to be a total change in PTSC board members, and the sooner the better for the shareholders.

Oct 23, 2010 07:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply