Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Thank you, Thank you. I read the whole thing. It's like putting on a pair of glasses. Things become much clearer to see.

I have a few questions to put to the message board. Is CM asking for a trust accounting for past financials and/or for any going forward. I think it is for just the past. And the issue of the license with Dresser Industries, why did PTSC make the announcement and not TPL? Because of the lawsuit is my belief, but then why did PTSC do that? Wouldn't they have wanted to not make the announcement if it somehow was tied to something "wrong" with TPL? Were they siding with TPL? or were they somehow legally obligated to announce? It just seems odd to me. I am curious to hear others comments about this. Also, CM is making these claims and what is PTSC doing?

I am sure there is more to discuss about all this info. This is just a few of my thoughts and questions. Seems like Nov. 2 and 3 are going to be important legal dates for all involved.

New Message
Please login to post a reply